Our 5x Ark Survival Servers
Below you can find a list of the current API modifications hosted on the Ark Nerds PvP EPIC+STEAM 5x cluster. You can also find a current list of available in-game commands that can be used in the global or tribe chats.
New Player Protection System
Shop, Currency & Kits
Cross Cluster Chat
Random Dino Colours
Custom item stacks and weight
Cuddle imprint modifier
In-game ARK SHOP/POINTS system
All players will receive 5 points for every 10 mins online. The following commands are available for use in chat.
/points - Shows current amount of points.
/buy - Buys the item from shop.
/trade <'CharacterName'> - Sends points to other player (' ' - are necessary).
/kit - Shows all kits.
/kit - Redeems the kit.
/buykit - Buys a kit (if kit has a price).
/shop - Shows a list of available items in the shop.
Available In-game shop items
All Kibble comes in stacks of 10
Basic Kibble 200 Points - /buy basickibble
Regular Kibble 250 Points - /buy regularkibble
Superior Kibble 300 Points /buy superiorkibble
Exceptional Kibble 400 Points /buy exceptionalkibble
New Player Protection
All new player will automatically get 240 hours of protection. Use can the following commands in-game.
/ptinfo - This displays in-game stats for the player protection plugin.
/ptl - This displays how much time of player protection you or your tribe have active.
/ptloff - This allows you to disable/remove your player protection.
ArkNerds Community Rules
Below you can find a current list of rules and player expectations created by community leaders. If there are any questions regarding the below rules please feel free to create a ticket on discord under the support channel.
- 10 Day New Player Protection (Enable PvE Mode for them. If they raid another tribe during this period, their protection will turn off)
- After-Raid Protection (48 HRS, either by mod or by submitting a ticket for amnesty)
- Caging allowed for only 2 HRS max
- No abusive behavior or language
- No meshing
- Tribe name must be consistent across all maps in the cluster
- No raiding/camping the same tribe repeatedly or excessively
- Tribe Limit of 8
- Alliances are permitted
- Do not build in a way that impedes obelisk access
- You can build in artifact caves only if you allow other tribes to come and pick up the artifacts inside
- Do not build in a way that impacts new player spawn locations
- Remove your FOB’s completely after a raid
- No building in caves that require an exploit to enter (Ex: Knockout Ratholes)
- No structure spamming in or purposefully blocking off resource-rich areas. (Ex: Spamming pillars or foundations on big metal spawns)
- No limit on the number of bases you can have. However if you do move out of a base, demolish it completely so others can build there
Ark Nerds Server Configuration
Our current rates, multipliers and additional settings can be found below. Specific dinos and certain resources have varying multipliers but for the most part the rates below reflect a majority of our current settings.
- Max wild dino level ~ 150
- Dino levels after tame ~ 100
- Player levels ~ 100 + Ascension
- Harvest rate ~ x5
- Taming rate ~ x5
- Experience rate ~ x5
- Egg hatch multiplier ~ x5
- Baby mature speed ~ x5
- Imprinting stat scale ~ x1
- Cuddle Interval ~ x0.5
- Mating Interval ~ 0.2
- Max tamed dinos ~ 300 per tribe
- Structure damage ~ x1
- Cave damage ~ x2
- Turret limit ~ 100
- Max platform saddle dinos on server ~ 1,000
- Player resistance ~ x1
- 20 second PvP respawn timer